SEALPAC’s EasyPeelPoint system ensures that sealed trays and thermoformer packs can now be opened without effort. With this revolutionary opening-aid, the peel corner is moved within the contours of the pack. This is how it works: the top film of the pack is pressed into a round cavity and is thus released from the sealing edge. As counterforce can be dosed accurately, the peel function is activated to perfection. The EasyPeelPoint system convinces due to its self-explanatory function with natural feel: the peel corner can easily be gripped, after which the top film is removed from the pack with minimum effort. It is also feasible with reclosable films.
The innovative easy-opening system is not only extremely user-friendly, it is also particularly uncomplicated in production. EasyPeelPoint can be applied on all common SEALPAC traysealers and thermoformers. In case of tray-sealing, the trays are equipped with two opening points that are positioned diagonally opposite each other. This makes it irrelevant in which way the trays are placed on the in-feed conveyor, thus preventing costly errors due to rotation of the trays. When it comes to thermoforming, the peel corner within the contours of the pack is less subjective to unwanted cold sealing, which regularly occurs in the cutting area of existing thermoforming processes. Also, no special cutting system is required.
- Simplified opening of sealed trays and thermoformer packs
- Self-explanatory system with natural feel
- Easy-to-grip peel corner for effortless removal of top film
- Standard tray and pack sizes remain untouched
- High-performance packaging process
- Does not intervene with the existing logistical chain
- Available on all common SEALPAC traysealers and thermoformers